Tuesday, 7 April 2015

YouTube, The crap dealer

Recently, the ads on YouTube claim to push the premium stuff, but instead they sell you the Purina grade stuff.

The ads I view on YouTube annoy me to the point on hysteria. You’re trying to enjoy a bumping tune, or a harmonious melody while studying, and in the midst of your frustration you’re bombarded with World of Warcraft, Lucky Charms cereal and cat food commercials. There is a time and place for advertisements, and it’s not on a damn website for Artistic, musical and visual entertainment. It’s bad enough that you can’t watch 5 minutes of your favorite T.V show without witnessing a man tidal-waved by juicy fruit gum, and rained on by a skittles infested rainbow. Do we have no pride or dignity these days? What happened to give peace a chance and taking the time to enjoy the little things? Listening to music should be the least stressful part of your day. It’s the freedom of expression and a release of emotion, and nowadays I’m more aggravated after I watch YouTube then when I started surfing through videos. You watch a music video, and before it even begins you find yourselves craving junk food and wanting to jump off a bridge. Is this really necessary?

No comments:

Post a Comment