Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Why advertising?

Million Dollar Question - Why Advertising..well if i knew the answer I would be making it rain; like adding GRPs to TV ads and sitting in Bahamas with a billion dollar yacht paying others to write blogs for me.

But meh, this is me..not getting paid to write blogs during the prime time, watching CDN Specialty TV and trying to make this Blog BOUNCE.
Sometimes I feel the entire Mad Men series is a lie, they sip premium scotch and come up with million ideas (which I wish was my session rate) and make a DOPE campaign. When I drink scotch I usually end up puking and promising not to touch booze ever.
They wear classy suits and get paid like they work in digital advertising..
I often wonder how on earth Mark Zuckerberg came up with Facebook at such a small age, which has revolutionized the advertising industry..
At 17 all I cared was Butter Chicken and my Pokémon cards and when will my Pikachu evolve into Raichu so that I could kick everybody's Pokémon’s a$$..Sad story - It still hasn't evolved…and the question still remains unanswered... why advertising?




No comments:

Post a Comment