I’ve been asking myself this question for the past couple of
years…Stick with Facebook or Join twitter or BOTH?
Grr, after watching so many TV series, news channels, and ads which all had a twitter handle or a contest in which one could participate by tagging the concerned person by using the handle was too damn high, so I finally decided to try it out-and.. *drum roll* I was NOT impressed.
Grr, after watching so many TV series, news channels, and ads which all had a twitter handle or a contest in which one could participate by tagging the concerned person by using the handle was too damn high, so I finally decided to try it out-and.. *drum roll* I was NOT impressed.
Yes, I didn’t like it because it’s way too much work for me
– just kidding.
Twitter is a very good social networking website, but
Facebook has more to offer than twitter.
1.
I’ve been using it for ages – NOT
2.
Facebook allows you to bug your friend’s via
personal chat and GROUP chats as well. Yes, I’m talking about you PURINA GROUP!
3.
You can a get a million notifications by just
commenting on others posts. (I’m so popular)
4.
You can write your whole life story as a status
update… You know why? Cause it has an UNLIMITED TEXT LENGTH! –Like a boss.

No comments:
Post a Comment