Finally this is my last and apparently my internet is going bonkers, and
I had to use my Phone’s LTE in order to post it..I know, advertising has seriously
sucked the life out of me.
During the entire day, all I think about is
advertising..cause of the workload.
While passing by an OOH or watching an advertisement online,
TV all I can think is, “What’s the story behind this ad, how did the ad agency
arrive to this conclusion” SAD, isn’t it?
The only things I learnt in this Programs; Advertising
Account management is how to do a Market Research, Consumer Research, Build a
Campaign using various strategies, ASC Standards, IMC elements, Media buying
and selling (BOI) Creative Ad execution, write TV/Radio script and design
story boards and couple of more things..but MEH! That’s all I learnt by the end of this awful
program.
So this is the final blog post and then I’ll finally sleep
peacefully, without worrying to write another blog post tomorrow…or maybe I
will continue writing it.. or maybe not.. BAH!

No comments:
Post a Comment